Sunday, May 5, 2013

Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work


This is a story about the journey of a service dog in training and his girl. 

His name is Chaplin, Charlie Chaplin, and I believe he was put on this earth for a reason; to be my friend and my service dog. The beginning of his story was when he was born the day I almost passed away. Even as a person who is still searching for my beliefs I know it was a miracle. Since I first got him at eight weeks I knew he could be the service dog I was looking for and in the year that I have had him he has grown so much both physically and intellectually; even without losing the joy and happiness he so graciously shares with me. He and I are given have been given praise from our private trainer for having built a great foundation as he grew under my training and I am always so proud when we hear those compliments; Chaplin, of course, already knows he's great.

So here we are, documenting our lives and our story hoping you will stick with us for the ups and even the downs.

-- Katarina and Chaplin

1 comment:

  1. I think that picture is adorable. Your cause is admirable. The world needs more people like you.

    ReplyDelete